Record at home or on the go with the CAD Audio CX2 USB Audio Interface.
The Connect II features 2 XLR combo inputs which can accommodate either a microphone or instrument-level audio signal, making it a perfect solution for the singer/songwriter; or a vocalist with an accompanying instrumentalist.
The CX2 offers 48V phantom power and is fully USB powered, no external power source required. You’ll get high-quality professional recordings with 24-bit/96kHz digital resolution, and the rugged all-metal body is built to withstand the toughest conditions.
• Value-packed 2-channel USB audio interface for home or mobile recording
• Record at professional-level 24-bit/96kHz resolution.
• Includes +48V phantom power for use with studio condenser microphones
• USB bus powered.
• Two preamps with combo inputs for recording either microphone or instrument-level audio.
• Compatible with nearly any recording software on Windows® or Macintosh® operating systems.
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
Resolution/Sample Rate: 24Bit/96kHz
Phantom Power: +48V
Dynamic Range: 118dBA
Max Input Level:
Mic: 3k ohms
Instrument: 1M ohms
Line: 20k ohms
Gain Range: 50dB